Regional Assignment Manager- West Coast bureau- CNN ( Los Angeles )
www.turnerjobs.com req# 122013
- 7-10 yrs exp. in journalism/news environment plus related bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of newsgathering and field logistics.
- Ability to work under pressure and make strong editorial decisions quickly.
- Min. 5 years leadership and supervisory experience overseeing a staff of people
- This position works closely with West Regional Bureau Chief and Asst Bureau Chief in managing Regional news desk (brk news coverage, story development, logistics for 22 states, staff development)
- Responsible for managing news events and affiliate relationships in regional bureau cities (Chicago and SF).
- Oversee coordination of studio requests, reporter live shots, newsdesk and cost allocations for regional assignments. Assisting Bureau Chief and Assistant Bureau Chief in overall leadership direction of Regional staff.
Producer, CNNMoney.com ( New York )
www.turnerjobs.com req# 122206
- Required: 3-5 years exp in Business News reporting; 3 years Digital Video Production; 3 years network exp;
- Data Visualization- graphics; and news writing skills. Must have an astute awareness of business, economic and finance news.
- The candidate should be able to shoot and edit broadcast quality stories, write scripts, handle production logistics and coordinate broadcast hits with show teams.
- CNNMoney is seeking a cross-platform producer to generate business and economics related video for the web and television.
- The producer will work with the website’s video team and correspondent to generate original stories, interviews with business newsmakers and to field produce stories for CNNMoney.com and CNN’s television networks. The candidate should have a background in business and economic news and a demonstrable track record of producing video or TV stories on those topics.
Health Editor, CNN.com ( Atlanta )
www.turnerjobs.com req# 121191
- Required: 5 years exp producing/reporting in a major news market; 3 years management supervisory experience.
- Understanding of online, off-site and TV production
- Four-year college degree
- Health/Medical Knowledge
- CNN.com’s Health Editor is responsible for all health content on the world’s largest news and information site as well as other digital channels such as CNN mobile and social media.
- Assign, edit and publish unique stories (could be articles, blog posts, multimedia work) on a daily basis for both short and long-term coverage, in a collaborative fashion.
- Be the editorial lead for all big health projects and initiatives
For further inquiries: Brooke.firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on twitter! @BrookecampCNN
Please also apply online via www.turnerjobs.com