Job opening at Chronicle!
Job Description:WCVB-TV Boston’s ABC affiliate and Hearst Television station, is looking for a highly motivated, organized, and creative person to fill our Chronicle Editor/Photographer position. This is a full-time I.B.E.W. position.
• Be comfortable working in a shared storage environment.
• Able to utilize both linear and non-linear equipment.
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Work well independently and/or part as a team under daily deadlines.
• Experienced in cutting long form magazine pieces.
• Shoot occasional pieces and elements for Chronicle.
• Ability to collaborate with producers and talent.
• Ability to lift and move production equipment weighing up to and occasionally exceeding 50 lbs.
Needham – 02494
Experience Requirements:• Experience with Newscutter 9.5.3 and Symphony 5.5.3.
• Have experience capturing, importing and up converting multiple formats including HD XD cam, DV cam, BETA, QT movies and Pathfire.
• Knowledge of AVID, Medialog, Interplay, ISIS, Interplay Access, and Sorenson Squeeze.
• Requires experience with Sony HD XDCAM, production lighting in various conditions.
Qualifications Requirements:• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Solid communications and interpersonal sills are essential
• Must be extremely reliable and dependable
• Work with minimal supervision
• Bachelor degree preferred
To Apply:Send your resume and reel to: Chris Stirling, Chronicle Executive Producer, WCVB-TV, 5 TV Place, Needham, MA 02494 or email your materials to email@example.com.
Please refer to job code CEP0312
|Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This entry was posted in Jobs
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.