Japanese American Citizens League 2017 Day of Remembrance Program: February 25, 2017 2017 marks the 75th anniversary of the signing of Executive Order 9066, which made the WWII imprisonment of Japanese Americans possible. The Day of Remembrance program, titled, “National Security and Civil Liberties – 1942 and 2017,” will feature a panel discussion comparing the […]
Subscribe to AAJA NE Newsletter
- Member News: Congratulations, Al Young!
- Tues. Feb. 28: AAJA New England Mixer: “Eat. Talk Journalism. Network.”
- Sat. Feb. 25: The Day of Remembrance Panel: National Security and Civil Liberties – 1942 and 2017
- AAJA New England Year End/ Holiday Mixer, Sat., Dec 10, 6 p.m.
- 2017 Al Young Sports Journalism Scholarship
- “Storytellers of the Future” Sat, Sept. 10 2016
- Globe’s 2017 summer internship program application deadline: Oct. 22
- Aug 10: National Convention N.E. Chapter Gathering
- AAJA New England Book Event and Social with author Cheryl Tan, July 27
- AAJA NE’s annual Fenway Park Fundraiser, July 22